9781904868859 Quantum theory of one-dimensional spin systems.
What does 1D stand for?
1D stands for One-Dimensional
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of 1D
- 1st Cavalry Deployment
- 1st Cavalry Division
- Single Line, Coin First
- 1st Consolidated Fire District
- First Class
- Carboxy-Terminal Telopeptide of Type 1 Collagen
- Domestic Dispute (police incident code)
- First Dimension
- First District (Washington, DC police)
- One Direction (band)
- First District - Substation (Washington, DC police)
- One Dimensional Inverse Discrete Cosine Transform
- First Dorsal Interosseous
- One Direction Infection (blog)
- Emergency/Disaster/Spill (police incident code)
- Assist Fire/Ambulance
- Single Line, Flat Rate, Business Telephone Line
- Single Line, Flat Rate, Business, Hunt Group
- One Form of Entry (UK schools admissions)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The material is presented in three parts that present basic notions in classic aerodynamics and related areas of thermodynamics, the theory of the one-dimensional steady flows and the theory of discontinuities (shock waves and slip lines), and the theory of characteristics and its applications to the study of steady two-dimensional supersonic flows and one-dimensional unsteady flows.
KEVIN DAVIES is out to prove he can be far more than a one-dimensional target man for ENGLAND.
RICKY Hatton has delivered a withering response to Floyd Mayweather's claims he is a one-dimensional fighter when the pair met head-to-head in London.
ProActive E2 Lease Asset Management, Enterprise Resource Package, enables a one-dimensional management system of leased asset and properties for enterprises.
Maybe not, because, deliberately, brochures tell a very one-dimensional story.
The main characters are appealing and down to earth, but the supporting characters are a little one-dimensional.
I challenge you to do better and express more people's realities, articles with real meat and substance, and less of the vague, one-dimensional "feel-good" coverage, which frankly comes off as insincere.