The Board previously has determined that if an applicant's principal shareholder is associated with other one-bank holding companies, the proposed formation of a one-bank holding company is analyzed by the Board using the same standard that would be used for a multibank holding company acquisition.
What does OBHC stand for?
OBHC stands for One-Bank Holding Company (finance)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OBHC
We have 1 other meaning of OBHC in our Acronym Attic
- Outdoor Behavioral Healthcare (mental health treatment)
- Outer Banks Hospital (Nags Head, NC)
- Outside Business Hours (various organizations)
- Österreichisches Bundesheer (Austrian Army)
- Oklahoma Buckskin Horse Association
- Ontario Ball Hockey Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Ontario Belgian Horse Association (Canada)
- Orbit Bexley Housing Association (UK)
- Ormond Beach Housing Authority (Ormond Beach, FL)
- Oklahoma Baptist Homes for Children
- Outer Banks History Center (est. 1986; Manteo, NC)
- Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes (journal)
- Observatory on Borderless Higher Education (UK)
- Obedience Hall of Fame (dogs)
- One Big Happy Family
- Outdoor Behavioral Healthcare Industry Council
- Outward Bound Hong Kong
- Office of Behavioral Health Licensure (Arizona)
- Ontario Black History Online (Canada)
- On Board Home On Jam
Samples in periodicals archive:
The One-Bank Holding Company and the 1970 Amendments In 1955, there were approximately 117 one-bank holding companies with $11.