This request for proposal is seeking the services of a Kinesiologist(s) to provide health care services at Saanich Commonwealth Place (SCP) for a period of three (3) years commencing June 1, 2015, with the option to renew for two (2) additional one year terms.
What does OYT stand for?
OYT stands for One Year Term
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OYT
We have 1 other meaning of OYT in our Acronym Attic
- Oh Yes She Did
- Opinions You Should Have (blog)
- Oahu Youth Sports League (Hawaii)
- Oakdale Youth Soccer League (Oakdale, CA)
- Ontario Youth Soccer League (Canada)
- Oshkosh Youth Symphony Orchestra (Wisconsin)
- Oconee Youth School of Performance (Watkinsville, GA)
- Ocean Youth Trust (UK sail training charity)
- Off Ya Tree (body piercing and retail shop; Australia)
- Okay, Your Turn (message board)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Newark, a $1,750,000 loan with a one year term provided financing for the acquisition of a currently vacant 17,5000 sf office/retail property which the owner plans to renovate.
William Miles directors of the company for one year terms at Varlen's annual meeting of stockholders held here today.
DSL residential customers who subscribe by June 30 to any SBC Connections service package with a one year term commitment qualify for the $26.
The first proposal changed the Directors' terms from a staggered three year term to a one year term.
Plan requires subscription to a local calling plan with a one year term and qualifying local features.
The contract provides for termination during its one year term by either party on 30 days notice.
Pratt, an analyst for Digital Enterprise Integration at The Boeing Company in Seattle, was elected to a one year term as first vice chair of the EMA board of directors.