Byline: Catherine Jones THEY may not actually remember the details very clearly, but most people will have had at least one wild night out in Liverpool.
What does OWN stand for?
OWN stands for One Wild Night
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of OWN
We have 19 other meanings of OWN in our Acronym Attic
- Oswal Woolen Mills, Ltd. (India)
- Online Website Management Nederland
- Oahu Water Management Plan (Honolulu, HI)
- Occoquan Watershed Monitoring Program (Virginia)
- Onsite Wastewater Management Program (various states)
- Other War Materiel Requirements
- Ocala Women's Network (Florida, USA)
- Office World News (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- Ohio Watershed Network
- One Warrior Nation
- Onyx Woman Network
- Oprah Winfrey Network
- Organization of Waterfront Neighborhoods (New York City)
- Original Women's Network (Canada)
- Oklahoma Workshop on Native American Languages
- Old West Newfoundland Club, Inc. (dog breeding; Texas)
- Oceanic Wireless Network, Inc. (Philippines)
- One World Nutrition, Inc. (Arizona)
- Oh Well, Nevermind
- One World Network North East (England)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But if it's anything like the shows we've been playing in America it will be one wild night.
Let's just hope his one wild night doesn't shatter that supercool image
PC BON JOVI The Crush Tour (Mercury DVD) LAST week Jon Bon Jovi and the lads played their one wild night in Milton Keynes, and here's the perfect souvenir for the fans.
10 BON JOVI One Wild Night (-) GREAT song with a singalong Chorus which harks back the band's glory days.
Anders, a successful fashion designer, has returned to his childhood home after having spent the last eleven years in mental institutions due to one wild night in Copenhagen when, in the company of the classy whore Diana, some booze and some crack made him fly off the handle.
And one wild night saw her whip off her thong and throw it into the audience from the VIP balcony during a Kasabian gig.