The former One Tree Hill actress will play Cassie, Dexter's (Michael C.
What does OTH stand for?
OTH stands for One Tree Hill (Private) Limited (Lahore, Pakistan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OTH
We have 8 other meanings of OTH in our Acronym Attic
- Operations Technology Generic Requirements
- Over Thread Guide Sleeve
- One Touch Global Technologies, Inc
- On the Go Video (mobile device navigation)
- Over the Garden Wall (website; otgw.co.uk)
- North Bend, OR, USA (Airport Code)
- Off the Hook
- Oil Tight Hatch (cover)
- On the House
- One Tree Hill (band and TV show)
- Opportunity To Hear
- Optical Transport Hierarchy
- Other (on overtime forms)
- Other Routes of Administration (drugs)
- Other Than Honorable (characterization of US military discharge)
- Over the Hedge (film)
- Over-The-Horizon (usually radar)
- Four-Mode Omissive/Transmissive Hybrid (fault model)
- Five-Mode Omissive/Transmissive Hybrid (fault model)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's not hard to see why Radin's songs have featured on TV shows such as 90210 and One Tree Hill, however, as it can get a bit schmaltzy.
Television shows such as Grey's Anatomy, One Tree Hill, Brothers And Sisters and 90210 all used Josh's songs but he left record label Columbia when he was unable to write them a hit.
Q IS Chad Michael Murray from One Tree Hill related to David Caruso of CSI: Miami?
The noise abatement raid - called "absurd" by one teacher - happened at One Tree Hill Kindergarten in Auckland, New Zealand's largest city.