The team immediately coordinated and performed a local One Time Inspection (OTI), and identified another T-38 as having the same condition.
What does OTI stand for?
OTI stands for One Time Inspection
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OTI
We have 78 other meanings of OTI in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Technical Integration
- Office of Transition Initiatives (US DoD)
- Office Tenant Improvement
- Oh the Irony
- Oil Treatment International (bioremediation of oil spills)
- Oil Treatment International AG
- On Target Income
- On The Internet
- On Time Item (delivery)
- Onconova Therapeutics, Inc. (biopharmaceutical company)
- One-Time Issuance (public assistance)
- Online Therapy Institute
- Open Telecom Infrastructure
- Operational Time Interval
- Operational Training Infrastructure (US Air Force)
- Optimum Teleservices, Inc.
- Ordnance Technical Instructions (US Navy)
- Organización de La Televisión Iberoamericana (Spanish: Organization of Iberoamerican Television)
- Organizational Trust Inventory
- Ormat Technologies Inc
Samples in periodicals archive:
For certain aircraft, this AD also requires a one time inspection for torque of the small and large jam nuts on the tab control rods and corrective actions if necessary.