The 37-year-old lives in Glasgow with son Aaron, 11, and volunteers at the charity One Parent Families Scotland.
What does OPFS stand for?
OPFS stands for One Parent Families Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland, UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OPFS
We have 3 other meanings of OPFS in our Acronym Attic
- Outlet Plenum Feature Module
- Organization of Parents and Family Members of the Disappeared (Sri Lanka)
- Optimal-Parameter Fast Multipole Method (chemistry)
- Oscillator's Phase, Frequency Offset and Drift Rate Test
- Operating Force (US DoD)
- Opposing Force
- Orthogonal-Plane Fluorescence Optical Sectioning
- One-Parent Family Payment (Ireland)
- Ohio Police & Fire Pension Fund
- Old Perverts from Sweden (gaming clan)
- Oracle Parallel Fail Safe (database tool)
- Order Processing and Fulfillment System
- Outpatient Fee Schedule
- Over Protective Father Syndrome
- Oak Park Festival Theatre (Oak Park, IL)
- Oppenheim Pramerica Fonds Trust (German financial venture)
- Other Than Permanent Full Time
- Ohio Partnership for Youth (youth services; Ohio)
- Ocean Physics Group (various locations)
- Off-Line Power-Aware Greedy Algorithm (computer energy consumption)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 million for six charities - Aberlour, Action for Children, Barnardo's Scotland, Children 1st, Save The Children Scotland and One Parent Families Scotland.
They will work closely with six major Scottish charities including Aberlour, Action for Children, Barnardo's Scotland, Children First, Save the Children Scotland and One Parent Families Scotland, to identify projects all over the country which need help.
One Parent Families Scotland estimate that one in 10 lone parents in this country are men.
3million, which was distributed to charities including Aberlour, Action for Children, Barnardo's Scotland, Children 1st, Save the Children Scotland and One Parent Families Scotland.
Ian Maxwell, deputy director of One Parent Families Scotland, said parents must be given more financial help to meet growing childcare costs.
Satwat Rehman is the director of campaign group One Parent Families Scotland, and she said family support means a lot for lone parents.
uk #For advice on maintenance, benefits and other money matters, single parents can call One Parent Families Scotland on 0800 018 5026 or log on to www.