ISLAMABAD -- Senate on Monday observed one minute silence to pay tributes to the services of former Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez, who died last week.
What does OMS stand for?
OMS stands for One Minute Silence (UK band)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of OMS
We have 257 other meanings of OMS in our Acronym Attic
- Offshore Medical Services
- Oh My Science
- Oh My Stars
- Ohio Mushroom Society (Granville, Ohio)
- Ola Middle School (McDonough, Georgia)
- Old Member State (EU)
- Ollivier Middle School (California)
- Olympia Middle School (Stanford, IL)
- Omsk (Russia)
- Onboard Maintenance System (aircraft)
- Online Marketing Summit (various locations)
- Online Mass Storage
- Ooltewah Middle School (Ooltewah, TN)
- Opel Motor Sport
- Open Management System
- Open Music System
- Operating Measurement System
- Operation and Maintenance Subsystem
- Operation Management Service
- Operational Management Specialist (United Parcel Service)
Samples in periodicals archive:
30pm, ride to Coventry Transport Museum at 2pm where a short talk will be given about Fred, one minute silence and where they can visit the museum which displays a variety of bikes and scooters.
One minute silence was observed at 12:00noon in this regard.
The ceremony, which included prayers and one minute silence, marked the 14th anniversary of the Rwandan genocide.
The match began with a one minute silence for Remembrance Day.
COUNCILLORS and senior officers stood for a one minute silence in respect of former St Helens councillor Alma Atherton who died last month.
Gallacher A BIG thank you yet again to our generous members of the public, especially the Edinburgh party revellers who held the one minute silence at 10.
One pupil, who wanted to remain anonymous, said: "I find it sick how we only gave one minute silence in respect of those who lost their lives in the world's biggest disaster.