Any policy must be approved by members at conference on a one member one vote basis.
What does OMOV stand for?
OMOV stands for One Member One Vote
This definition appears frequently
- Democratic Union of the Greek Minority
- Oral Medicine and Oral Pathology (dentistry; various locations)
- Organizational Management Online Program
- Orthogonally-Multiplexed Orthogonal Phase Modulation
- Overall Measure of Risk
- Outer Medullary Outer Stripe
- Ohio Museum of Transportation (Lyndhurst, Ohio)
- On My Own Time
- Ontario Ministry of Transportation (Canada)
- Occupational Medicine Operating Unit (occupational hygiene)
- O'Hare Airport Modernization Program
- Obras Misionales Pontificias (Spanish)
- Observatoire Midi-Pyrenees
- Occult Malignant Primary
- Occupational Maternity Pay (UK)
- Ocean Measurements Program
- Odor Management Plan (Department of Agriculture)
- Office Managing Partner
- Office of Major Projects (US DOC)
- Office of Marine Programs (University of Rhode Island)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Opening debate on the remit, Midlands member Janet Black (pictured right) said one member one vote was the epitome of democracy.
The one member one vote postal ballot will select a new President between Dafydd I wan and Cynog Dafis, while a separate ballot will select a leader in the Assembly from AMs Ieuan Wyn Jones,Helen Mary Jones and Rhodri Glyn Thomas.
Mr Duncan Smith was decisively elected leader by one member one vote, a process that marks the Conservatives out as the most democratic political party in Britain.
Labour HQ tried to find a credible candidate to take him on for the nomination, then went back on promises that the candidate would be chosen by one member one vote.
It's important to remember in this election there is one member one vote throughout the Wales party.