The mercurial one man band will be performing at the Teesside venue on Saturday, December 8.
What does OMB stand for?
OMB stands for One Man Band
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of OMB
We have 60 other meanings of OMB in our Acronym Attic
- Officina Meccanica Attrezzature Varie (Italian: Miscellaneous mechanical equipment; Orcia, Italy)
- Obtuse Marginal Branch
- Office of Management & Budget (US government; also seen as USOMB)
- Official Match Ball (Adidas)
- Official Message Board
- Oh My Bad (fault slang)
- Oh My Bieber
- Oh My Bob
- Oh My Buddha
- Oil Material Balance (equations)
- Online Marketing Blog
- Only Make Believe (theater group; New York)
- Ontario Municipal Board (Government of Ontario)
- Open Manufacturing Backbone (software; UGS)
- Open Media Boston (Media Working Group; Boston, MA)
- Operational Management Board (infrastructure; EU)
- Operations Manual Bulletin
- Optical Media Board (Philippines)
- Optical Mounting Board
- Order of Mapungubwe: Bronze (South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Katie CAMPLING JACK SAVORETTI: Between The Minds His double A-sided single Gypsy Love and One Man Band heralds a deluxe two CD edition of his debut album, Between The Minds, which features an acoustic CD with unplugged versions of five songs from his original album and four new tracks.
He said: "This is how I love to perform, just me and my guitar, a one man band with nothing to get between the songs and the audience.
The latest Best Of is cashing in on this popularity, but there are plenty of great pop hits here such as the slightly absurd The Show Must Go On, One Man Band and the No.
Send your captioned old photographs to the address on the letters page with a return address on the back CAPTION(S): My left foot: one man band master Michael Angelo, 80, originally from Monte Casino, Italy, but latterly Brownlow Hill, Liverpool, was famed for his renditions of Nelly Kelly and Cuckoo Waltz, especially, he said in "Downsmith Road".
Scott has four self-produced albums under his belt including his latest Dirty Old One Man Band, on Bloodshot records.
One man band Peter Moser, who plays 139 instruments at once, even if 130 of them are bells, said: "It's fantastic.
Following his success with a show about the loveable puppet Sooty, one man band Mel has devised a new production, Old MacDonald's Farm.