In typical Russell style One For The Road is an observant comedy about a bloke who reaches a mid-life crisis.
What does 1FTR stand for?
1FTR stands for One For The Road
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- First Dorsal Interosseous
- One Direction Infection (blog)
- Emergency/Disaster/Spill (police incident code)
- Assist Fire/Ambulance
- Single Line, Flat Rate, Business Telephone Line
- Single Line, Flat Rate, Business, Hunt Group
- One Form of Entry (UK schools admissions)
- First Field Forces Vietnam
- Single-Line, Flat-Rate, Residential
- Galileo International
- First Global Enterprise, Inc.
- First Generation Language
- First Generation (Video) Surveillance System
- 1 Health (gaming clan)
- Drunk Home (police incident report)
- First Half (of the year)
- One Handed Typing (either due to eating or nursing a baby)
- One Hectare Telescope (project)
- Blockage/Breakdown on Highway (police incident code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Associated Press CLEVELAND - The Cavaliers grabbed one for the road.
Neil Morgan has spent the past four months getting the Willy Russell play One for the Road ready for the stage.