Byline: GORDAN BARR ONE Direction are obviously hot, hot, hot to their fans - but the lads like to turn up the heat themselves too
What does 1D stand for?
1D stands for One Direction (band)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of 1D
- One Company Code (US Army)
- 1st Cavalry Deployment
- 1st Cavalry Division
- Single Line, Coin First
- 1st Consolidated Fire District
- First Class
- Carboxy-Terminal Telopeptide of Type 1 Collagen
- Domestic Dispute (police incident code)
- First Dimension
- First District (Washington, DC police)
- First District - Substation (Washington, DC police)
- One Dimensional Inverse Discrete Cosine Transform
- First Dorsal Interosseous
- One Direction Infection (blog)
- Emergency/Disaster/Spill (police incident code)
- Assist Fire/Ambulance
- Single Line, Flat Rate, Business Telephone Line
- Single Line, Flat Rate, Business, Hunt Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
POP and football stars rubbed shoulders when One Direction visited Newcastle United's training ground yesterday.
One Direction perform five gigs at London's O2 this week before heading to Europe, America, Australia and Asia.
It appears that One Direction is going in many directions these days.
Byline: Katie Hind JLS are 1D mentors IF you've ever wondered how ONE DIRECTION have become such a success, apparently it's down to JLS.
CHART stars One Direction have amassed so much cash they have soared into an under-30s British rich list - displacing Harry Potter actor Rupert Grint.