Davies said yesterday: "People label me one dimensional.
What does 1-D stand for?
1-D stands for One Dimensional
This definition appears very frequently
- Zero Human Intervention Operation (also seen as OHIO or ZHIO)
- Our Server Clan (Counter-Strike gaming clan)
- Zero Transmission Level Point (reference point in a telephone system)
- Pitcher (baseball scoring)
- Want (SMS)
- First Nephi (Book of Mormon)
- 1% ForThe Planet (charity organization)
- 1 Year Plan/5 Year Plan
- One Ass To Risk (sniper term)
- One-Dimensional Parity Conventional Serial Concatenated Code
- One-Way Entanglement Purification Protocol
- Methylcyclopropene (synthetic plant growth regulator)
- Single Target Multiple Hypothesis Tracking
- First-Order Zero-Disparity
- One Repetition Maximum (strength measurement)
- 1-Unit (1.75 Inches of rack mounting height)
- One-To-One Relationship
- One-to-Many relationship
Samples in periodicals archive:
``My game's pretty one dimensional, so there's not really much I can change with it,'' Frazier said.
Both models will be merged into a one dimensional steady state model capable of measuring the factors of fluid flow, heat transfer and chemistry for various size cupolas.
RVSI) (NASDAQ:ROBV), today announced MXi, the world's only hand-held imager for reading digital direct part marks and two dimensional (2-D) and one dimensional (1-D) analog symbols in one compact and portable package.
The products presented include Bio Image's newest Windows(R)- and PowerMacintosh(R)-based Advanced Quantifier(TM) software, which lets the user quickly and reproducibly analyze one dimensional electrophoresis samples.
Both codes provide low-cost access to large amounts of information without referencing an external database, which provides functionality not found in traditional one dimensional bar codes.