What does ORIL stand for?
ORIL stands for Oncology Research International Limited (Perth, Western Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ORIL
- Online Research Information Environment for the Life Sciences
- Observatory of Research on Innovation in Education New Technologies Evaluation (Austria)
- Open Reduction Internal Fixation (medical procedure)
- Oak Ridge Isotope Generator
- Object Reuse in Geospatial Information
- Organisation for an International Geographical Indications Network
- Target Proceeding In Original Direction
- Oklahoma Resources Integrated General Information Network Systems
- Open Reversible Inflatable Liferafts
- Oregon Review of International Law (student journal)
- Overaged Reparable Item List
- Office of Research Information Management (University of Miami; Florida)
- Office of Risk and Insurance Management
- Optram Railway Infrastructure Management (software; Optram, Inc.)
- Oak Ridge Institute of Nuclear Studies
- Oriental Institute of the University of Chicago
- Oak Ridge Regional Inspections Office
- Oulu Regional Institute of Occupational Health (Finland)