SHB Academy and Saudi Hollandi Bank can offer promising graduates extensive knowledge through both taught learning as well as on-the-job experience.
What does OTJE stand for?
OTJE stands for On-the-Job Experience
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Oh That's Interesting Wearable Art (hand-crafted jewelry website)
- Oeuvres des Terrains de Jeux (French: Works of Playgrounds; Canada)
- Office of Tribal Justice
- On the Job (training)
- One the Juggler (1980's rock band)
- One Time Job
- Operating Theatre Journal
- Osteotendinous Junction (muscle-tendon junction)
- Outstanding Transaction Journal
- Office of the Judge Advocate General
- Online Trombone Journal Forum
- Operation and Troubleshooting of Juniper Networks Routers (Juniper Networks, Inc.)
- Occupational Therapy Journal of Research
- On The Job Training (also seen as OJT)
- Off the Keyboard
- Office Tool Kit
- Oikeustieteen Kandidaatti (Finnish: Master of Law)
- On That Kush (band)
- On The Kop (Liverpool FC website)
- One Time Key
Samples in periodicals archive:
The NIB Fellowship is a salaried, two-year program that combines business-focused, on-the-job experience with formal management training.
It will be involved in the registration and sponsorship of apprentices, who will be able to complete in-school requirements for the trade while gaining on-the-job experience through co-op placements.
Commented Terry-Anne Havel, CPM & IREM Chapter vice president of membership, "Deborah embodies all that our organization requires of its members: on-the-job experience coupled with a strong educational background.
In contrast, if the training is on-the-job experience, the payments may need to be included in income.
The results lead one to question whether the district is mentoring or monitoring these on-the-job experiences to ensure that sufficient acquisition, fluency, and mastering are taking place.