United's highest-performing hub for on-time departures of the airline's first flights of the day in March was San Francisco International Airport, with 86.
What does OTD stand for?
OTD stands for On-Time Departure (airlines)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OTD
We have 56 other meanings of OTD in our Acronym Attic
- Oh, The Drama
- Old Tablers Deutschland (Germany)
- Old Telephone Directories (pulp and paper industry)
- Older Than Dirt
- On the Door
- On the Dot
- On the Double
- On This Date (reference)
- On This Day (social media)
- On Time Delivery
- One Time Developed
- One Touch Design
- One Touch Down (automotive power window function)
- Only the Dead (band)
- Open Technical Dictionary (Electronic Commerce Code Management Association)
- Open Technology Development
- Open the Door (social networking website)
- Operational Test Director
- Operations & Training Division
- Operations Training Directorate
Samples in periodicals archive:
CONTINUING its commitment to further enhance customer experience and ensuring on-time departures at Terminal 3 Dubai Airport, Emirates will be closing its check-in counters 60 minutes prior to a flight's scheduled time of departure.
Emirates Airline is to get tougher on late arriving passengers in a bid to ensure on-time departures from Terminal 3 at Dubai International Airport.
New check-in closure timings are designed to enhance the customer experience and ensure on-time departures from Terminal 3 at Dubai Airport.
Mohammad Mattar, Emirates divisional senior vice-president for airport services, said: "To ensure on-time departures during the Dubai Airshow, Emirates is implementing a strict check-in and boarding policy.
Mohammed Mattar, Emirates' Divisional Senior Vice President Airport Services said: "To ensure on-time departures during the Dubai Airshow, Emirates is implementing a strict check-in and boarding policy.