The study by researchers at Purdue and Wichita State universities said the industry's overall on-time arrival improved in 2012.
What does OTA stand for?
OTA stands for On-Time Arrival
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OTA
We have 167 other meanings of OTA in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Tribal Affairs (Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry)
- Officer Training Allowance
- Officer's Training Academy (India)
- Offseason Training Activities (US Football)
- Oil Technology Association
- Oklahoma Technology Administrators
- Oklahoma Turnpike Authority (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Old Timers Association (various organizations)
- Old Town Alexandria (Alexandria, VA)
- Older Than Average (student)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Chicago-based carrier United Airlines (NYSE: UAL) said that it exceeded its 80% on-time arrival domestic and international performance goals for the month of February, following the airline's strong January performance.
The monthly report, which surveys the top 33 major airports for on-time arrival and departure performances, found IAH ranked first in all four rating categories: on-time departures and arrivals for June, and on-time arrivals and departures year-to-date including June.
In 1999, approximately 80% of all flights arrived within 15 minutes, the best on-time arrival rate of any major U.
Travel agents can provide information on the on-time arrival performance for a given flight on any of the largest airlines in the United States, according to The Fearless Flyer, by Cherry Hartman and Julie Sheldon Huffaker.