What does OT/RQ stand for?
OT/RQ stands for On-Time, Right-Quantity (retail)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Operational Test & Evaluation / Integration
- Operational Test and Evaluation/Operational
- Operational Test & Evaluation / Shakedown
- Operational Test and Evaluation Capability Improvement Program
- Occupational Therapy Adult Perceptual Screening Test (visual perception)
- Output-Threshold-Generalized Selection Combining
- Output Threshold Maximum-Ratio Combining
- Operational Test/Follow-On Operational Test
- Operational Test/Operational Assessment
- Occupational/Physical Therapy (medical)