There is a starting salary of between pounds 15,000 - pounds 18,000, with first year on-target earnings of pounds 30,000.
What does OTE stand for?
OTE stands for On-Target Earnings
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OTE
We have 49 other meanings of OTE in our Acronym Attic
- Off Tackle Empire (football blog)
- Off Topic Experiment
- Off Track Excursion (auto racing)
- Office des Tunisiens al'Etranger
- Office of Technology Evaluation
- Office of Training and Education
- Office of Transportation Economics (California)
- Oman Trading Establishment LLC
- Omron Taiwan Electronics, Inc.
- On the Edge
- One Task Extension
- One Time Exception
- Onset of Thermal Excursion
- Onward to Excellence (school improvement process/program)
- Open Trade Equity
- Open Transaction Environment (IBM mainframes CICS)
- Open Translation Engine
- Operating to Endanger (motor vehicle law; Massachusetts)
- Operational Test & Evaluation
- Operational Test Environment
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, a salesman with on-target earnings of pounds 20,000 a year plus company car, pension and private health scheme could claim against their employers if much of that salary is made up of commission.