Schafer (1985), Estimated Ground Water Quality Impacts from On-Site Sewage Treatment Systems, In: On-Site Wastewater Treatment, Proc.
What does OSTS stand for?
OSTS stands for On-Site Sewage Treatment Systems
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OSTS
We have 11 other meanings of OSTS in our Acronym Attic
- Optimum Speed Tilt Rotor (Karem Aircraft)
- Orchestre Symphonique de Trois-Rivières (Canada)
- Outstanding Structure Award
- Oil Sands Tailings Research Facility (University of Alberta; Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Order Status Report
- Ohio State Teachers Retirement System
- Office of Storage and Transporation Systems
- Official Seed Testing Station (Scottish Agricultural Science Agency; Scotland, UK)
- Oil Shale and Tar Sands
- Old School Texas Surfing (Counter-Strike clan)
- Oscillation Stabilization Time Selection
- Onsite Technical Support Center
- Ocean Surface Topography Science Team
- Ohev Sholom Talmud Torah (Washington, DC)
- Operational Safety and Tactics Training (Australia)
- Order of the Silver Trident Trimaris (award)
- Ontario Sales Tax Transition Benefit (Ontario, Canada)
- Or Something To That Effect
- Omsk State Technical University (Russia)
- Offiziersstellvertreter (German: a military rank)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Craven County, North Carolina has undertaken a unique program to develop innovative and alternative on-site sewage treatment systems and a management plan for those systems that will protect public health and the environment while allowing the use of traditionally-considered problem soil and site conditions.