The winner chosen by on-line voting was Brooke Dalley, a 17 year old from Salt Lake City.
What does OLV stand for?
OLV stands for On-Line Voting (Los Angeles, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OLV
We have 22 other meanings of OLV in our Acronym Attic
- Our Little Universe (online forum)
- Ozarks Labor Union Archives (Missouri State University)
- Online Union Catalog
- Official Land Use District (San Bernardino, CA)
- Olympia Linux Users Group
- Object Oriented Librarian User Interface Tool (software)
- Office Microlaparoscopy Under Local Anesthesia
- Oro Loma Unified School District (California)
- Oh la Vache (French slang)
- On Line Validation
- Onder Leiding Van (Dutch: under the leadership of)
- One-Lung Ventilation
- Orderly Liquidation Value (banking)
- Ordinary Leave
- Our Lady of the Visitacion (San Francisco school)
- Our Lady of the Visitation (Paramus, NJ)
- Our Lady of Victories
- Our Lady of Victory
- Ovo-Lacto-Vegetarian (nutrition)
- Olive Latent Virus 2 (plant virus)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The winners were chosen based on 50000 votes which were received this year via SMS and on-line voting.
In 2003, on-line voting was available during a five-day advance polling period and in 2006 it lasted for six days.
The domain was elected first within the country through the on-line voting.
Country artist Shane Yellowbird, from Hobbema, leads the way with three nominations in the 2010 Aboriginal Peoples Choice Music Awards after one month of on-line voting to choose nominees.
A motion was made to include on-line voting in the IAS website, this fnnction will be outsourced, and on-line voting will be implemented for Fall 2010.
See the on-line voting guidelines to help make voting on-line as simple as possible.
You will still need to log on and vote when on-line voting starts on November 26.