He said in view of the students demand, the board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE) Rawalpindi had allowed submission of intermediate admission forms manually with submission of the forms through on-line system for 2012 exams.
What does ONLS stand for?
ONLS stands for On-Line System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ONLS
- Oregon Nikkei Legacy Center (Portland, OR)
- Oregon Nursing Leadership Council (est. 2000)
- Oregon New Lawyers Division (Tigard, OR)
- Ogaden National Liberation Front
- Ohio National Life Insurance Company (Cincinnati, OH; also seen as ONLIC)
- Ohio National Life Insurance Company (Cincinnati, OH; also seen as ONLI)
- Online Certificate of Authenticity (autograph authenticity system)
- Oceanside National Little League (New York)
- Office of Natural Lands Management (New Jersey Office of Natural Lands Management)
- Office of Navajo Labor Relations (founded 1971)
- Overall Neuropathy Limitations Scale (neuroscience)
- Organizzazione Non Lucrativa di Utilita' Sociale (Italian social organization)
- One Number Link to You (telecommunications service feature)
- Liverpool to New York, Medium (routing designation; US Navy)
- Ocmulgee National Monument (Macon, GA)
- Office of Navy Material
- Official Nintendo Magazine
- Onderweg Naar Morgen (Dutch soap opera)
- Open Network Management
- Optical Network Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new on-line system allows armor, artillery and mortar units to input firing and non-firing data directly into an electronic version of the 2408-4.
The first on-line systems were installed two years ago.
The result of this inadequately planned computer systems changeover has obviously been a complete collapse of both newly programmed on-line systems and a loss of command and control of cash flow.
HOW IT'S USED After much development work, Viskase recently started to use the on-line system to provide real-time automatic adjustments to processing parameters.