On-line information technology courses available include the following, from introductory to expert level: Using your computer Understanding IT Microsoft office skills Word processing Spreadsheets Databases Presenting information Web publishing Internet skills Networking essentials European computer driving licence For more information call freephone 0800 027 6700, e-mail:enquiries@activelearn.
What does OLIT stand for?
OLIT stands for On-Line Information Technology
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OLIT
We have 1 other meaning of OLIT in our Acronym Attic
- Optizon Liquid Phase Sintering Experiment
- Office of Library and Information Services (various universities)
- On-Line Information Services (various locations)
- On-Line Instrument Systems, Inc. (Bogart, GA)
- On-Line Insurance System (Canada)
- Ontario Laboratory Information System (Canada)
- Oxford Libraries Information System
- Office of Long Island Sound Programs (Connecticut Department of Environmental Protection)
- Office of Learning and Information Technology (University of Wisconsin)
- Office of Legislative Information Technology (Montana)
- Open Look Intrinsic Toolkit
- Organizational Learning and Instructional Technologies
- Ontario Library and Information Technology Association
- Outpatient Long-Term Intensive Therapy for Alcoholics (neuroscience)
- Old Lithuanian (linguistics)
- Optical Line Interface Unit
- On-Line Image Verification (radiology)
- On-Demand Link Vector
- On-Line Interactive Virtual Environment (Forterra Systems, Inc.)
- Online Library of Images for Veterinary Education and Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
But its success, selling on-line information technology courses on the Internet, has raised several millions of pounds which has been invested in a charitable trust to back other local schools to become specialist colleges.