Once you decide on the selection method, you or your programmer can create the report that must include the item number, item description, and on-hand quantity, sorted by location.
What does OHQ stand for?
OHQ stands for On-Hand Quantity
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OHQ
We have 9 other meanings of OHQ in our Acronym Attic
- Oregon Health Policy and Research
- Ontario Health Promotion Resource System (Canada)
- Old Hastings Preservation Society (East Sussex, UK)
- Opelika Historic Preservation Society (Opelika, AL)
- ORT (Organizing for Educational Resources and Training) Health Plus Scheme (Philippines)
- Operational Health Physics Site Surveillance
- Oral Hygiene Performance Test (dental dexterity scale; geriatrics)
- Orthotopic Combined Hepatopancreatic Transplantation
- Oregon Human Powered Vehicles (bicycle club)
- Occupational Health Questionnaire
- One Hitta Quitta (to be knocked out in one hit)
- Operational Headquarters (Malaysia)
- Oral Health Questionnaire
- Outdoor Health Questionnaire (UK)
- Overseas Headquarters
- Ontario Health Quality Council (Canada)
- On Hand Quantities with Dollar Amount
- Oral Health-Related Quality of Life (UK)
- Oak Hills Research (Aurora, CO)
- Office for Human Rights (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After we transfer the pictures to a computer, we add the nomenclature, LIN, NSN, serial number, hand receipt number, and on-hand quantity to each item's picture.
The enhancements include: an 'Inventory As Of' Report, which shows the on-hand quantity, average cost and total cost of a company's inventory items as of a user-defined date; a new Auto Distribution Account, available for use in all AccountMate Modules; an enhanced Budget Maintenance function, which facilitates the creation of and updates to General Ledger budgets; the ability to match un-accrued Purchase Order Receipts to Accounts Payable Invoices; the ability to overwrite the Default General Ledger Account ID assigned to each Purchase Order line item; the 'Batch Transfer Data' to General Ledger shows the last transfer date; as well as the option to view Customer Number/Vendor Number in Select Details Analysis Windows.
He has subtracted his on-hand quantity from his order quantity.