Performing A Winning On-Campus Interview The hiring institution usually invites three finalists for an on-campus interview.
What does OCI stand for?
OCI stands for On-Campus Interview (various universities)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OCI
We have 142 other meanings of OCI in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Corollary Interest
- Office of Criminal Investigation
- Office of Cyberinfrastructure (US NSF)
- Office of the Commissioner of Insurance
- Office of the Correctional Investigator of Canada
- Oil Change Interval (engine maintenance)
- Oil Corrosion Inhibitor (vessels)
- Okinawa Christian Institute (Japan)
- Old College Inn (restaurant, Knoxville, Tennessee)
- Omron Canada, Inc. (Ontario, Canada)
- Onderwijs Commissie Informatica (Education Committee for Computer Science, Delft University of Technology)
- Online Commercial Intent/Intention
- Online Curve Interpolator (function of CNC to reproduce free-from contours)
- Ontario Cancer Institute (Canada)
- Open Cable Initiative
- Open Catalog Interface (Sap Software)
- Open Circuit Interconnection (Nortel)
- Open Circuit Interval
- Open Collector Interface (Opticom)
- Open Computing Infrastructure (OSF)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hold company information sessions prior to on-campus interviews or career fairs.
VisionPoint began working in June 2011 on the initial phases of the redesign, conducting on-campus interviews with students and faculty, researching the competitive landscape and identifying the specific needs of the new website.
edu/dance_amgt Deadline: 03/24/2007; Number awarded: 80 On campus audition for dance performance and dance management majors; application and on-campus interview for dance teacher/pedagogy degree program Shenandoah Conservatory at Shenandoah University Margie Sobczynski, Conservatory Admissions Officer; Winchester, VA 800.
As soon as the right tools are available, I fully intend to look at our blogs to track views, time spent on each post, comments posted, on-campus interviews with families, and effort to publish, to try to extrapolate some form of ROI," says Robertson-Boyd.
Take the interview to them Many universities also orchestrate on-campus interview programs.
IU students participate in more than 35,000 on-campus interviews each year, with several thousand more taking place off campus.