Most community colleges don't offer on-campus housing for students.
What does OCH stand for?
OCH stands for On-Campus Housing (various schools)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OCH
We have 30 other meanings of OCH in our Acronym Attic
- Oxford and Cambridge Golfing Society
- Open Collaborative Grid Service Architecture (UK)
- Open Cycle Gas Turbine
- Ostschweizerisches Clairongardentreffen (German)
- O'Connell House (various locations)
- Obstacle Clearance Height (aviation)
- Office of Community Health (est. 2005; Stanford University School of Medicine; Stanford, CA)
- Oktibbeha County Hospital (Mississippi)
- Old Charlotte Highway Campus (South Piedmont Community College; Monroe, NC)
- Old Custom House (various locations)
- Operators Clearing House
- Optical Channel
- Optical Channel Interface (Cienna)
- Our Children's Homestead (Naperville, IL)
- Our Coupon Home (website)
- Optical Channel/Dedicated Protection Ring (IEEE)
- Off Campus Housing Assistance
- Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (United Nations)
- Office of Consumer Health Assistance
- Ohio Health Care Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The addition of the new residence hall is intended to meet current demand for on-campus housing and is not meant to increase the school's overall student population.
Those with on-campus housing must establish policy and procedures for notification about missing students.
The building is part of the UO's effort to update and increase on-campus housing.
She and her roommate moved into a two-bedroom apartment on Houston and Avenue C, where they each paid just over a $1,000 a month in rent, compared to the $1,100 to $1,900 a month for on-campus housing.