Additionally, Skytrax awarded outstanding marks to Lufthansa's First-Class cabin staff for their on-board service quality, which had lent an added note to the 5-Star rating and which had shown marked improvement over the past twelve months.
What does OBS stand for?
OBS stands for On-Board Service
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of OBS
We have 143 other meanings of OBS in our Acronym Attic
- Okasan Business Service Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Olbrich Botanical Society (Madison, WI)
- Old Black Spruce
- old body style (automotive)
- Old Brown Sherry
- Olin Business School (Washington University; St. Louis, MO)
- Olympic Broadcasting Services (International Olympic Committee)
- Omni Bearing Selector
- On Board Spares
- On-Base Average and Slugging percentage (baseball statistic)
- On-Board Stability
- On-Board Switching
- On-Board System (US Air Force)
- Online Banking Solutions (various locations)
- Online Billing Services (various companies)
- Online Business Systems (Canada)
- Open Bidding Service (Canada)
- Open Broadcaster Software (live streaming software)
- Openbare Basisschool
- Operation Black Swan (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Airlines are offering several mobile services to their customers on the go, including check-ins, flight alerts and the possibility to book on-board services, making mobile devices both a customer service tool and a source of ancillary revenues.
In response to a question on rail travel regarding overcrowding, the lack of seating accommodation, on-board services and the policy of a two-class system, that is to say standard and first class.
For a limited time, passengers wishing to travel to Iran and Iraq and enjoy Gulf Air's award-winning on-board service can do so at a reduced cost.
Alexander Eriksen, the chief executive officer of Nomad Digital, said, 'We're delighted to help connect yet another UK transport company with internet on-board services, paving the way for a host of add-on benefits in future.
National's inaugural 757-200 passenger aircraft is designed to offer seating for 164 passengers in a two class configuration and includes flexible on-board services tailored to meet customer preferences.
East Coast has also promised improvements to its on-board service, including complimentary meals and drinks for first class passengers.