What does OLI/HMD stand for?
OLI/HMD stands for OnLine Images from the History of Medicine Division (now Images from the History of Medicine, IHM)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Open Learning Institute (Britain)
- Open Link Interface
- Operation Lifesaver, Inc.
- Order Line Item
- Oregon Law Institute (Lewis & Clark College; Portland, OR)
- Originating Line Indicator (ITU-T/CCS #7)
- Originating Line Information (qualifies Automatic Number Identification)
- OSI Library Interface
- Our Lady Immaculate (various locations)
- Outside Looking In (consulting group)
- Office of Legislative and Intergovernmental Affairs
- Online Information Branch (National Institutes of Health)
- Ontario Lamb Improvement Breeding Strategy
- Old Louisville Information Center (Louisville, KY)
- Oriented Line Integral Convolution
- Our Lives in Community (Tusculum College; Georgia)
- Ohio Land Improvement Contractors Association
- Ontario Land Information Directory (Canada)
- Optical Line Intrusion Device
- Online Lifetime Inventory Form (insurance; South Africa)