3% identical to the 654-bp PrM genes of other tick-borne encephalitis complex viruses such as Omsk hemorrhagic fever virus (Kubrin strain), tick-borne encephalitis virus (Sengzhang strain), Powassan virus (LB strain), and Langat virus (TP21 strain).
What does OHFV stand for?
OHFV stands for Omsk hemorrhagic fever virus
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Office of Health Facilities Licensure and Certification (West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources)
- Office of Health Facilities and Licensing Certification (Delaware Health and Social Services)
- Occupational Handicap-Free Life Expectancy
- Opry Heritage Foundation of Oklahoma
- Occupational Hygiene Focal Points (Shell UK; management program)
- Oxford Handbook for the Foundation Programme (UK)
- Oral Health Foundation Rwanda
- Office of Housing Finance Supervision
- Optimized Hartree-Fock-Slater
- Orpheus Hellenic Folklore Society (Glenview, Illinois)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] We found no published reports describing a hemorrhagic disease caused by TBEV, although hemorrhagic manifestation is typical for tick-borne flaviviruses, including Omsk hemorrhagic fever virus (OHFV), Alkhurma virus, and Kyasanur Forest disease virus (9).