The deployment features Alcatel-Lucent's OmniTouch Contact Center Premium Edition solution, specifically designed to ease the management burden on mid-sized contact centres and provide the same multimedia capabilities as larger organisations.
What does OTCC stand for?
OTCC stands for Omnitouch Contact Center (Lucent)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OTCC
We have 24 other meanings of OTCC in our Acronym Attic
- Ottawa Tourism and Convention Authority (Canada)
- Overseas Technical Cooperation Agency (est. 1962; Japan)
- Ordered Ternary Content Address Memory
- Olympia/Thurston County Association of Realtors (Olympia, WA)
- Over The Counter Bulletin Board
- Old Time Country Blues Revue (band)
- Object Tracking and Classification in and Beyond the Visible Spectrum (Oklahoma State University)
- Oak Tree Country Club (various locations)
- Obfuscated Tiny C Compiler (computer program)
- Oklahoma Technology Commercialization Center (i2E Inc.; Oklahoma City and Tulsa, OK)
- One Time Credit Card
- Other than Conscious Communication (trademark of David R. Dobson)
- Over the Counter Culture (band)
- Orthogonal-Transfer Charge-Coupled Device
- Oregon Telco Community Credit Union
- Occult Tumor Cell Deposits
- Officer in Tactical Command (NATO officer)
- On the Capitol Doorstep (est. 1971; childcare legislative resource; California)
- Ornithine Transcarbamylase Deficiency
- Over-the-Counter Derivative (financial contract)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Based on an open architecture with built-in CTI technology, the OmniTouch Contact Center suite increases customer relationship management (CRM) capabilities using multimedia communication channels and third-party applications.