com)-- Engineered as the most versatile, energy efficient light source on the market today, MaxLite[R] introduces Omnidirectional A19 LED Lamps.
What does OMNI stand for?
OMNI stands for Omnidirectional
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OMNI
We have 23 other meanings of OMNI in our Acronym Attic
- Office of the Manager, National Communications System
- Organization of Maine Nursing Executives
- Orientation and Mobility Specialists of Nebraska
- Optical Memory National Engineering Research Center (China)
- Operation and Maintenance New Equipment Training
- Optical Micro-Networks
- Oh My Nonexisting God
- Operation and Maintenance, Army National Guard
- Oklahoma Museum of Natural History
- One Minute News Hour (radio satire)
- Open Minds, New Ideas (Poland Spring, ME summer camp)
- Operating Missions as a Node on the Internet (NASA networking project)
- Operation and Maintenance of Navigation Installations
- Opportunities for Micronutrient Interventions Project
- Oppose Militancy & Neutralize Invasion (Gundam Seed anime)
- Organising Medical Networked Information
- Output Matching Network Impedance
- Overseas Moving Network Institute
- Organizational Modelling of Information Systems (systems approach to business modeling to create an information system)
- Omnidirectional Vision (workshop)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The latter, supplied by L-3 Communications, contains both directional and omnidirectional antennas for transmitting in the KU band, narrow for uplink (vehicle and payload control), and wide downlink for digital video and data streaming from the electro-optical, infrared and LDRF sensors to the ground control station and on to the C4I architecture.
The interconnecting, omnidirectional pore structure of MEDPOR Biomaterial allows integration with the patient's tissues by allowing fibrovascular in-growth.
The interconnecting, omnidirectional pore structure of MEDPOR Biomaterial allows integration with the patient's tissues by allowing fibrovascular ingrowth.