The Omnibus Crime Control and Safe Streets Act of 1968 was the result.
What does OCCSSA stand for?
OCCSSA stands for Omnibus Crime Control and Safe Streets Act of 1968
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Ohio Collegiate Computing Services Association (Miami University; Oxford, OH)
- Ohio Correctional and Court Services Association (est. 1928; Columbus, OH)
- Orange County Chiefs and Sheriffs Association (California)
- Oregon Community College Student Association (est. 1962)
- Ovarian Cancer Cell Surface Antigen (gynecological oncology)
- Ontario/Chaffey Community Show Band (Ontario, California)
- Ottawa-Carleton Catholic School Board (Canada)
- Open-Shell Coupled-Cluster with Single and Double Excitations
- Office of Commissioned Corps Support Services (US DHHS)
- Orange County Cactus and Succulent Society
- Off Campus College Transport
- Off Campus College Transport (Binghamton University, NY bus service)
- Oil Cooler Coolant Temperature
- Oklahoma Core Curriculum Test (Oklahoma)
- Orange County Children's Theater (Stanton, CA)
- Orange County Community Tennis Association (Seal Beach, CA)
- Ontario Child Care Tax Credit (Canada)
- Oak Creek Canyon Task Force (Sedona, AZ)
- Oakland County Columbia Township Library (Oakland City, IN)
- Office of the Corporate Chief Technology Officer (Provincial Government of Ontario)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It expanded rapidly with the availability of Law Enforcement Education Program (LEEP) funds from the Omnibus Crime Control and Safe Streets Act of 1968.
Privacy proponents generally view the resulting law, Title III of the Omnibus Crime Control and Safe Streets Act of 1968, as a success.