[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] 1987 The Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1987 (OBRA-87) is enacted.
What does OBRA87 stand for?
OBRA87 stands for Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1987
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (various years)
- Online Business for Regional Australia (resource)
- Ontario Barrel Racing Association
- Oregon Barrel Racing Association
- Oregon Bicycle Racing Association
- Oregon Biomedical Research Association (Beaverton, OR)
- Organization of Bilingual Rehabilitation Associates
- Outback Barrel Racing Association (Montana)
- Outer Banks Repeater Association (Nags Head, NC)
- Outward Bound Residential Alternatives
- Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1989
- Ohio Bird Records Committee
- Ontario Bird Records Committee (Canada)
- Operating Budget Review Committee
- Oregon Bird Records Committee (Portland, OR)
- Original Broadway Cast Recording
- Outer Banks Running Club (North Carolina)
- Office of Banks and Real Estate (Illinois State Regulatory Agency)
- Obligations Reference
- Order of Battle Report (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Comprehensive assessments are only required for clinical reasons, as they have been since implementation of the nursing home reform requirements enacted in the Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1987.
Gulotta begins with an essay on recent tax and funding rules changes, including an evaluation of the Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1987 and its effect on funding behavior.
Legislative Mandate Section 4005(e) of the Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1987 states, in part: (1) The Administrator of the Health Care Financing Administration, in consultation with the Assistant Secretary for Health (or a designee), shall establish a program of grants to assist small rural hospitals and their communities in the planning and implementation of projects to modify the type and extent of services such hospitals provide.
From a national saving perspective, the most serious attack on retirement saving came with an Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1987 provision, which limited the funding companies could provide for their defined benefit plans.
The biggest recent event in the fee arena came with passage of the Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1987.
7)When a similar provision was considered as part of both the Tax Reform Act of 1986 and the tax provisions of the Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1987, the result was bitter opposition by foreign governments, which threatened retaliation.