MUSCAT: Andre Yalda of Universal Trading Group, representative of the Omani Centre for Investment Promotion and Export Development (Ociped) in Australia, yesterday signed an exclusive agency agreement with Chaitanya Gulabsi Khimji of the National Metalcans, to market metal cans in Australia and New Zealand.
What does OCIPED stand for?
OCIPED stands for Omani Centre for Investment Promotion and Export Development
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of OCIPED in our Acronym Attic
- Orange County Interfaith Network (California)
- Orienteering Cincinnati (Orienteering Club of Cincinnati, Ohio, USA)
- Office of the Chief Information Officer
- Opleidings Centrum Initiële Opleidingen (Dutch Army Basic Training Centre)
- Offensive Capability Improvement Program
- On-Campus Interview Program (law school admissions)
- Orange County Industrial Plastics
- Orange County Investment Pool (California)
- Owner Contractor Insurance Program
- Owner Controlled Insurance Programs
- Office of Critical Infrastructure Protection and Emergency Preparedness (Canada)
- Oxford County Injury Prevention Team
- Orange Coast IBM PC User Group (Costa Mesa, CA)
- Office of Community and Intergovernmental Relations
- Operational Capability Improvement Request
- Orange County International Raceway (1967-1983; Irvine, California)
- Other Criminal Intelligence Requirement
- Out of Commission in Reserve
- Overall Channel Impulse Response
- Ohio Council of the International Reading Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Salim bin Nasser al Ismaili, CEO of the Omani Centre for Investment Promotion and Export Development (OCIPED) and a number of officials It should be noted that Alderman Nicholas Anstee, Mayor of the Business District in London arrived here yesterday on a several day visit to the Sultanate.
Byline: Muscat The Omani Centre for Investment Promotion and Export Development (OCIPED) will participate in an upcoming exhibition focusing on infrastructure in Libya.
The Sultanate's delegation to the conference will be led by Maqbool bin Ali Sultan, Commerce and Industry Minister and Chairman of the Omani Centre for Investment Promotion and Export Development (OCIPED).
92 billion, fell marginally short of the achievement in 2008 but still showed a clear jump over the preceding years, underscoring an overall growth trend, Omani Centre for Investment Promotion and Export Development (OCIPED) said in a statement.
Byline: Times News Service MUSCAT Eoe1/4" The Directorate-General of Export Development at Omani Centre for Investment Promotion and Export Development (Ociped), in coordination with International Islamic Trade Finance Corporation (ITFC), will take part in International Trade Fair (INTRADE) Malaysia 2009 to be held from November 10-12 in Kuala Lumpur.
Omani Centre for Investment Promotion and Export Development (Ociped), whose role is to develop non-oil exports of Omani origin, announced this significant growth achieved by the Sultanate yesterday.