Summary: Muscat: Oman Medical Speciality Board (OMSB) will organise tomorrow the third .
What does OMSB stand for?
OMSB stands for Oman Medical Speciality Board
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OMSB
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Assistant
- Orders and Medals Society of America
- Orissa Medical Services Association (India)
- Seaman Apprentice, Opticalman Striker (Naval Rating)
- Outfall Monitoring Science Advisory Panel
- Office of the Minister of State for Administrative Reform (Lebanon)
- Ontario Medical School Application Service (Guelph, Ontario, Canada)
- Ottawa Mental Skills Assessment Tool (psychology)
- Ohio-Manipal School of Business (India)
- Oilserve Marine Sdn. Bhd.
- Oregon Mutual Savings Bank (Portland, OR)
- Osaka Municipal Symphonic Band (Osaka, Japan)
- Owner-Managed Small Businesses (Canada)
- Object Management Standards Category
- Oh My StarClan
- Olton Mere Sailing Club (UK)
- Order Management Solutions Center
- Organic Milk Suppliers Cooperative (UK)
- Oshawa Motor Sport Club
- Overseas Ministries Study Center (est. 1922)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The society is committed to providing excellent training and skills to young Omani anaesthesia residents from Oman Medical Speciality Board (OMSB) as they hold key to the future in this field in Oman.
In line with the specifications of Oman Medical Speciality Board, the council renamed the Departments of Accident & Emergency in the College of Medicine & Health Sciences and SQU Hospital as the Departments of Emergency Medicine.