The treated gas is then transported to key customers such as Oman Liquefied Natural Gas (OLNG), Qalhat LNG, power plants and desalination units, Oman India Fertiliser Company, Sur light industrial area and South Oman Gas Line via a pipeline known as the Interconnector.
What does OLNG stand for?
OLNG stands for Oman Liquefied Natural Gas
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Ohio License Number
- Olin Corporation
- Operator License Number
- Oracle Learning Network
- Our Last Night (band)
- Outdoor Life Network (TV channel)
- Other Large Neutral Amino Acids
- On-Line New Account Control System
- Old Louisville Neighborhood Council (Kentucky)
- Overdue Lost Notice Extract
- Oman Liquefied Natural Gas Company (Oman)
- Originating Line Number Screening
- Obligations Linéaires Ordinaires (French: Linear Ordinary Bonds)
- Oeufs Lait Oranges (French: eggs, milk and oranges, a Canadian charity assisting pregnant women)
- Office of the Leader of the Opposition (Canadian Parliament)
- Ohio Light Opera
- Old Lewesians Organisation (UK)
- Olomouc, Czech Republic (airport code)
- Online Ordering
- Only Laughed Once
Samples in periodicals archive:
The treated gas is then sent to key customers such as Oman Liquefied Natural Gas (OLNG), Qalhat LNG, power stations and desalination units, Oman India Fertilizer Company, Sur Light Industrial Area and South Oman Gas Line via a pipeline known as the Interconnector.
Muscat, Apr 16 (ONA) --- A finance agreement was signed between Oman Liquefied Natural Gas 'LNG' and Oman Association for the Disabled.
The programme is financed by Oman Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) with a cost of RO.
Oman Liquefied Natural Gas is producing about eight million tonnes a year, below capacity of 11 million tonnes, because world gas supply is already ample, Chief Executive Officer Brian Buckley said on February 1.