Muscat, Apr 23 (ONA)--- Oman Chamber of Commerce and Industry (OCCI) today signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Slovak Chamber of Commerce and Industry, dealing with enhancing the trade and investment cooperation, as well as the private sector's establishments and companies in the Sultanate and the Republic of Slovakia.
What does OCCI stand for?
OCCI stands for Oman Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Oman; est. 1973)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OCCI
We have 12 other meanings of OCCI in our Acronym Attic
- Organizacion Civica y Cultural Hispana Americana, Inc. (Spanish: Hispanic-American Civic and Cultural Organization; Youngstown, OH; est. 1972)
- Orange County Community Housing Corporation (Santa Ana, CA)
- Otero County Community Health Council (est. 1996; New Mexico)
- Oklahoma City County Health Department
- Onondaga Community College Housing Development Corporation (New York)
- Obion County Central High School (Troy, TN)
- Old Colorado City Historical Society (Colorado)
- Oakland Car Club International (Dearborn, MI)
- Ocean and Climate Change Institute (Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution; Massachusetts)
- Olds College Centre for Innovation (agriculture; est. 1999; Alberta, Canada)
- Ontario Case Costing Initiative (Ontario, Canada)
- Open Cloud Computing Interface (network protocol)
- Oracle C++ Call Interface (computer programming)
- Oregon Center for Clinical Investigations, Inc
- Oregon Coast Culinary Institute (Coos Bay, OR)
- Osaka Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Osaka, Japan)
- Office of Chief Counsel for International Commerce (US DOC)
- Ontario Community Council on Impaired Driving (Canada)
- Organizational Clothing and Individual Equipment
- Office of the Chief Counsel to the Inspector General (Social Security Administration)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: Muscat: Aiman bin Abdullah Al Hosani, deputy chairman of Oman Chamber of Commerce and Industry .
Summary: MUSCAT -- The deliberation of the first GCC Businesswomen Forum was concluded in Muscat on Tuesday, which was organised by the Oman Chamber of Commerce and Industry in conjunction with the Federation of GCC Chambers of Commerce.
The event, to be held on February 4 and 5 in Beirut, is being organised by Confex International in coordination with the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Oman, Oman Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Lebanese Central Bank, Union of Arab Banks and the Lebanese Industrialists Association.
The match will start a 7pm under the patronage of Chairman of Oman Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Khalil Al Khonji.
We expect other GCC countries to show similar initiative to invest in Oman," Khalil bin Abdullah Al Khunji, chairman of the Oman Chamber of Commerce and Industry, said by telephone on Tuesday.
Business council set up MUSCAT: An agreement to set up a joint Bahraini-Omani Business Council was signed yesterday by Oman Chamber of Commerce and Industry (OCCI) president Khalil bin Abdullah Al Khonji and his Bahraini counterpart Dr Essam Fakhro.
The Omani delegation includes Oman Chamber of Commerce and Industry (OCCI), Special Economic Zone Authority of Duqm (SEZAD), the Public Establishment for Industrial Estates (PEIE), the Public Authority for Investment Promotion and Export Development (PAIPED), Oman Airports Management Company (OAMC), Sohar Port, Salalah Port and other companies.