The Omani delegation includes Oman Chamber of Commerce and Industry (OCCI), Special Economic Zone Authority of Duqm (SEZAD), the Public Establishment for Industrial Estates (PEIE), the Public Authority for Investment Promotion and Export Development (PAIPED), Oman Airports Management Company (OAMC), Sohar Port, Salalah Port and other companies.
What does OMAC stand for?
OMAC stands for Oman Airports Management Company
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OMAC
We have 29 other meanings of OMAC in our Acronym Attic
- Osztrák Magyar Akció Alapítvány (Hungarian: Austro-Hungarian Foundation for Action; Budapest, Hungary)
- One Mile at a Time (PointsPros, Inc.)
- OneBridge Mobile Application Acceleration Toolkit (trademark of Sybase)
- One Man Army and the Undead Quartet (band)
- Oh My Aching Back
- Ozark Man and the Biosphere (reserve)
- Observational Metahuman Activity Construct
- Ocala Municipal Arts Commission (Florida)
- Old Man's Aircraft Company (Albany, GA)
- Olney-Margolies Athletic Center (Brown University)
- Once A Month Cooking
- One Man Army Corps
- One Million and Counting (comic book)
- One-Key CBC Mac
- Open Access Managed Choice (healthcare plan)
- Open Modular Architecture Control(ler)
- Operation Maintenance Administration and Control (Sprint)
- Organization for Machine Automation and Control (Raleigh, NC)
- Orlando Modern Art Collection
- Operations and Maintenance, Army Contingency Construction
Samples in periodicals archive:
Oman Airports Management Company (OAMC), which manages and operates airports in Muscat, Salalah and Duqm, has recently signed with Geasar SpA, which manages the Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport in Italy, to cooperate on and improve areas such as non-aeronautical revenues and airport marketing.
Ras Al Hadd is being progressively developed as a tourist area, where turtles nest [at Ras al Jinz], and covers the local area of the city of Sur," said George Bellew, Chief Executive Officer of Oman Airports Management Company.
AoThere was a slight decline this September, but that was only due to Ramadan,Ao said Wihaad al Harthy, marketing manager, aeronautical, Oman Airports Management Company.
Muscat, Feb 25 (ONA)---- Oman Airports Management Company (OAMC) and DHL Company announced the operation of the first regular cargo flight via Muscat International Airport starting from the 1 of March.
Salim bin Awadh Al Yafey, Salalah Airport director-general, received on behalf of Oman Airports Management Company (OAMC) the Best Airport Staff in the Middle East award.