He earned the award for his service at the Omak store, where he worked before transferring to the Wenatchee location.
What does OMW stand for?
OMW stands for Omak (Amtrak station code; Omak, WA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OMW
We have 17 other meanings of OMW in our Acronym Attic
- Operating A Motor Vehicle While Intoxicated
- Oberbaumesswagen (German)
- Object Management Workbench (IntelliCorp)
- Observation Monitoring Well (water pollution regulation)
- Oh My Waffle
- Oh My Walrus
- Oh My Word
- Oh My Wow
- Old Man Winter
- Olive Mill Wastewater (olive oil production)
- On My Way
- One Microsoft Way (address)
- One Minute Wonder
- Online Model World (Internet modeling community)
- Opponents' Match-Win Percentage (tie-breaker)
- Organizational Mastery Workshop (Stanford Advanced Project Management)
- Ontario Municipal Water Association (Canada)
- On My Way Back
- On My Work Bench
- On My Worst Behavior
Samples in periodicals archive:
He worked in mid-management at Georgia Pacific for 30 years and retired in 1997 from OMAK Wood Products in Washington.
JohnAAEs kimmah says AaeFrom Oklahoma to Oman and back 1/1/11AAE while mine says AaeFrom Omak to Oman and back 1/1/11AAE.
He then practiced pediatrics and family medicine in rural Omak, also in Okanogan County, from 1979 to 1984, and he taught UW medical students community-based patient care there.
Subsequent congregations and communities served include churches in Seattle, Omak and Yakima, all in Washington.
Graham had to concede defeat and Portrait of Omak (Fig.
The reason: He's 13th in bull riding in the Pro West rodeo association and only the top 12 qualify for the Pro West Finals in Omak, Washington state, at the end of this month.