Kansas City Power & Light and Omaha Public Power District want to run high-voltage power lines from Sibley, Mo.
What does OPPD stand for?
OPPD stands for Omaha Public Power District
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OPPD
We have 2 other meanings of OPPD in our Acronym Attic
- Orange Park Presbyterian Church
- Oregon Public Power Coalition (Portland, OR)
- Orland Park Prayer Center
- Overlake Park Presbyterian Church (Bellevue, WA)
- Office of Pollution Prevention and Compliance Assistance (Pennsylvania)
- Office of Policy and Program Development (Food Safety and Inspection Service; USDA)
- Office of Principal Preparation and Development (Chicago, IL)
- Office of Project Planning and Design (California)
- Oklahoma Partnership for Public Deliberation
- Older People & Physical Disabilities (UK)
- Orland Park Police Department (Illinois)
- Office of Policy Program Development and Evaluation
- Off Plan Property Exchange (UK)
- Office of Policy, Planning, and Evaluation
- Office of Public Policy and Ethics (University of Queensland; Australia)
- Oleoyl Palmitoyl Phosphatidyl Ethanolamine
- Ongoing Professional Practice Evaluation
- Operational Propulsion Plant Examination
- Office of Policy Program and Employee Development
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc
Samples in periodicals archive:
Assessment crews and repair crews are out in force and will be as long as it takes to get through the storm and all is cleaned up," Omaha Public Power District spokeswoman Paula Lukowski told reporters.
This year, the top-rated electric and gas IVRs belong to Cleco Power, Florida Power & Light, Progress Energy (Florida), Sacramento Municipal Utility District, and Omaha Public Power District.
Omaha Public Power District (OPPD), an electric utility company in eastern Nebraska, performs periodic clean-up and maintenance checks on three large electric power generation plants, in addition to the myriad of day-to-day operations to provide utility services to customers in southeast Nebraska.