The conference was being planned before the visit of Mr McGuinness, who requested a meeting with the parents of the two boys while attending an concert featuring youngsters from the Omagh Community Youth Choir and local schools.
What does OCYC stand for?
OCYC stands for Omagh Community Youth Choir (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OCYC
- Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillator
- Ocean County YMCA (Toms River, NJ)
- Office of Catholic Youth (Canada)
- Office of Children and Youth
- Old City Youth Association (est. 1990)
- Oundle Churches Youth Association (UK)
- Overseas Chinese Youth Association (Brea, CA)
- Ocean City Yacht Club (New Jersey)
- Old Colony Yacht Club (Dorchester, MA)
- Old Cove Yacht Club (New York)
- Onalaska Community Youth Center (Wisconsin)
- Ontario Coptic Youth Convention (Ontario, Canada)
- Orange County Youth Commission (California)
- Oxford Child and Youth Centre (Canada)
- Orange County Young Democrats
- Office of Children, Youth, and Families
- Old Colony Youth Football League (est. 1965; Massachusetts)
- Office for Children, Youth and Family Support (Department of Disability, Housing and Community Services; Canberra City, Australia)
- Orange County Youth and Family Services (Santa Ana, CA)
- Oakville Catholic Youth Organization (Oakville, Ontario)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The concert, featuring the Omagh Community Youth Choir and choirs from a Warrington schools, is being organised by reconciliation group The Bridge.
The concert, featuring the Omagh Community Youth Choir and choirs from a number of Warrington schools, is being organised by local reconciliation group, The Bridge.
The song we will perform is Let Us Love in Peace, which is issued in Britain as a single recorded by the Omagh Community Youth Choir in aid of the Northern Ireland Memorial Fund.
The Omagh Community Youth Choir was formed to promote peace and reconciliation through music after the Real IRA car bomb in August 1998 which killed 29 people.
The Omagh Community Youth Choir will sing Across The Bridge Of Hope, a song based on a poem by 12-year-old bomb victim Sean McLaughlin.