Other 19-norsteroids, such as norandrostenedione or norandrostenediol, classified as anabolic androgenic steroids by the Olympic Movement Anti-doping Code of December 1999 (2), are available over the counter or through the Internet and have the same metabolites as nandrolone (1, 3, 4).
What does OMADC stand for?
OMADC stands for Olympic Movement Anti-Doping Code
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Open Access Managed Choice (healthcare plan)
- Open Modular Architecture Control(ler)
- Operation Maintenance Administration and Control (Sprint)
- Organization for Machine Automation and Control (Raleigh, NC)
- Orlando Modern Art Collection
- Operations and Maintenance, Army Contingency Construction
- Office of the Military Advisor to the Commonwealth Government
- Online Medieval and Classical Library
- Office of Minority Affairs and Community Relations (Cleveland State University)
- One Meal a Day (diet)
- Open Mobile Alliance Device Management
- Office of the Military Attaché for Defense Programs
- organic matter apparently digested in the rumen
- Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering
- Organisation Mondiale des Anciens et Anciennes Élèves de l'Enseignement Catholique (French: World Organisation of Pupils of Catholic Education)
- Oceans, Marine Affairs and Fisheries (Canada)
- Omnidirectional Media Application Format (computing standards)
- Ontario Ministry of Agriculture and Food (formerly Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs, OMAFRA)
- Operations and Maintenance, Air Force (budget account)
- Osler Medical Aid Foundation (McGill University; Quebec, Canada)