The editors are affiliated as follows: Marco Cardinale (British Olympic Medical Institute, Institute of Sport Exercise and Health, University College London; Schools of Medical Sciences, U.
What does OMI stand for?
OMI stands for Olympic Medical Institute (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OMI
We have 145 other meanings of OMI in our Acronym Attic
- Offender Management Inspection (UK)
- Office des Migrations Internationales (France)
- Office of Management Information
- Office of Medical Informatics (various schools)
- Office of Military Instruction
- Office of the Medical Investigator (New Mexico)
- Ohio Mechanical Institute (University of Cincinnati; Ohio)
- Old Man Intake (automobile air intake modification)
- Old Myocardial Infarction (heart disease)
- Olford Ministries International
Samples in periodicals archive:
But after a period of recovery and rehabilitation he passed a test at the Olympic Medical Institute in London.
Tomlinson, who was treated by UK Athletics staff at the British Olympic Medical Institute in London, added: "I'd like to thank the medical staff for all their work against all the odds to get me to Beijing.
Radcliffe attended the British Olympic Medical Institute where she had a check to monitor her recovery from a stress fracture of the femur.
The marathon world record holder flew home to Font Romeu in the French Pyrenees after attending the British Olympic Medical Institute at Northwick Park, where she had a check to monitor her recovery from a stress fracture of the femur.
The appointment, at the British Olympic Medical Institute at London's Northwick Park, will be the first scheduled by UK Athletics to take place for a progress report since Radcliffe announced her determination to run in Beijing despite a stress fracture of the femur.
The Commonwealth bronze medallist underwent CT and MRI scans at the Olympic Medical Institute yesterday and after a wait of a few hours received the bad news her hopes of medalling in China were over.
Williams has spent much of his time recovering in London at the British Olympic Medical Institute, in Harrow.