59) Olympic Coast National Marine Sanctuary Regulations, 59 Fed.
What does OCNMS stand for?
OCNMS stands for Olympic Coast National Marine Sanctuary (Washington State, USA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of OCNMS in our Acronym Attic
- Optimal Communications, Navigation & Identification
- Ocean City, New Jersey
- Ohio Casualty of New Jersey, Inc. (insurance)
- Open College Network - Kent and Medway (UK)
- Occasional (weather forecasts)
- Oregon Coastal Natural Lake
- Open College Network London Region (London, UK)
- Oklahoma City National Memorial
- Ocean Map
- Oklahoma City National Memorial Foundation
- Optimization Cellular Neural Network
- Oshkosh Community News Network (Wisconsin)
- Open College Network North West Midlands (England, UK)
- Oblastné Centrum Námestovo (Slovak: Námestovo Regional Center; Námestovo, Slovakia)
- Office of the Chief Nursing Officer (Department of Health; Western Australia; Australia)
- Office of the Chief of Naval Operations (US Navy)
- Olde Cotswold Neighborhood Organization (Charlotte, NC)
- Oakland Community Networking Project (University of California, Berkeley)
- Opnet Certified Network Planning Professional (Opnet Technologies, Inc.)
- Operation and Conservation of Naval Petroleum Reserves (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The three-decade old National Marine Sanctuary System is made up of 14 protected marine areas that cover more than 150,000 square miles, including four sanctuaries in California and the 11-year-old Olympic Coast National Marine Sanctuary in Washington state.