Washington, September 23 ( ANI ): Consumers focus on having features instead of elaborating on how often a feature will be used, and this can lead to a decrease in product satisfaction, according to a marketing professor at Olin Business School at Washington University in St.
What does OBS stand for?
OBS stands for Olin Business School (Washington University; St. Louis, MO)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OBS
We have 143 other meanings of OBS in our Acronym Attic
- Office Based Sales
- Office of Biological Services (US FWS)
- Office of Boating Safety (Canadian Coast Guard)
- Oily Bird Syndrome
- Oita Broadcasting System (Japan)
- Okasan Business Service Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Olbrich Botanical Society (Madison, WI)
- Old Black Spruce
- old body style (automotive)
- Old Brown Sherry
- Olympic Broadcasting Services (International Olympic Committee)
- Omni Bearing Selector
- On Board Spares
- On-Base Average and Slugging percentage (baseball statistic)
- On-Board Service
- On-Board Stability
- On-Board Switching
- On-Board System (US Air Force)
- Online Banking Solutions (various locations)
- Online Billing Services (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Diana Xi Zeng of Westboro, a graduate of Westboro High School who is enrolled in the university's Olin Business School.
Konczak Olin Business School, Washington University If given the choice between two personal investments of similar risk, one having a high probability of returning 4-5% and the other having a high probability of paying 10%12%, which would you choose?
A-B donates $2M to Olin business school The Anheuser-Busch Foundation announced the donation of $2 million to Washington University's John Olin School of Business.