What does OAT stand for?
OAT stands for Oligo-Asthéno-Tératospermie (French; male infertility disorder)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OAT
We have 83 other meanings of OAT in our Acronym Attic
- Operator Assist System
- Orbit Analysis System
- Obligations Assimilables du Trésor (French treasury bond)
- Of All Time
- Office for the Advancement of Telehealth
- Office of Aerospace Technology
- Office of Applied Technology
- Office of Appropriate Technology (California)
- Offshore Assault Team
- Ohio Achievement Tests