Olfactory ensheathing glia injections in Beijing: misleading patients with ALS.
What does OEG stand for?
OEG stands for Olfactory Ensheathing Glia
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OEG
We have 35 other meanings of OEG in our Acronym Attic
- Ohio Ecological Food and Farm Association
- Organic Essentials for Life
- Outlook Express Folder Replacer
- Observatorio Europeo de Fenómenos Racistas Y Xenófobos (Spanish)
- Osterreichische Forschungsstiftung fur Entwicklungshilfe (German: Austrian Research Foundation for Development)
- Oberrheinische Eisenbahn-Gesellschaft (German Railroad Company)
- Occluded Eye Gunsight (gun accessory)
- Office of Economic Growth
- Office of Electronic Government (US OMB)
- Old English Game (chicken breed)
- Oligo Ethylene Glycol
- Olympic Entertainment Group (European Casino Association)
- Online Education Group (Career Education Corporation)
- Ontology Engineering Group (Spain)
- Operational Exposure Guide
- Operations Evaluation Group
- Organization and Equipment Guide
- Outdoor Education Group (Australia)
- Old English Game Bantams (poultry)
- Old English Game Bantam Club of America
Samples in periodicals archive:
Schwann cell but not olfactory ensheathing glia transplants improve hindlimb locomotor performance in the moderately contused adult rat thoracic spinal cord.
We know that olfactory ensheathing glia produce a variety of adhesion molecules and growth factors that might change the inhibitory central nervous system environment.