Kolodziejczyk, MCIC, has been appointed lead scientist at Olds College Centre for Innovation (CCCI), Olds, AB.
What does OCCI stand for?
OCCI stands for Olds College Centre for Innovation (agriculture; est. 1999; Alberta, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OCCI
We have 12 other meanings of OCCI in our Acronym Attic
- Ontario Council on Community Health Accreditation (Canada)
- Organizacion Civica y Cultural Hispana Americana, Inc. (Spanish: Hispanic-American Civic and Cultural Organization; Youngstown, OH; est. 1972)
- Orange County Community Housing Corporation (Santa Ana, CA)
- Otero County Community Health Council (est. 1996; New Mexico)
- Oklahoma City County Health Department
- Onondaga Community College Housing Development Corporation (New York)
- Obion County Central High School (Troy, TN)
- Old Colorado City Historical Society (Colorado)
- Oakland Car Club International (Dearborn, MI)
- Ocean and Climate Change Institute (Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution; Massachusetts)
- Oman Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Oman; est. 1973)
- Ontario Case Costing Initiative (Ontario, Canada)
- Open Cloud Computing Interface (network protocol)
- Oracle C++ Call Interface (computer programming)
- Oregon Center for Clinical Investigations, Inc
- Oregon Coast Culinary Institute (Coos Bay, OR)
- Osaka Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Osaka, Japan)
- Office of Chief Counsel for International Commerce (US DOC)
- Ontario Community Council on Impaired Driving (Canada)
- Organizational Clothing and Individual Equipment