Oldham Mountain Rescue Team Leader, Mick Nield, said the team was happy to show the Australians how they helped save lives on this side of the world.
What does OMRT stand for?
OMRT stands for Oldham Mountain Rescue Team (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OMRT
We have 1 other meaning of OMRT in our Acronym Attic
- Ovulation Method Research and Reference Centre of Australia
- Operations, Maintenance, Repair, Replacement, and Rehabilitation
- Office of Mental Retardation Services (Department of Mental Health, Mental Retardation and Substance Abuse; Virginia)
- Olympic Model Railroad Society (Washington)
- Online Medical Reference System (University of Kansas Medical Center)
- Operations and Maintenance Requirements and Specifications
- Oral Mucosa Rating Scale
- Orders and Medals Research Society (est. 1942; UK)
- Operations and Maintenance Requirements and Specification Document
- Ochils Mountain Rescue Team (UK)
- Operations and Maintenance Responsibility Transfer (US DoD)
- Ottawa Model of Research Use (medical research method)
- Object Management System
- Object Model System (object-oriented data management system developed within GlobIS at ETH Zurich)
- Observatory Monitoring System
- Occupant Monitoring System (vehicle software)
- Occupational Medical Service
- Octahedral Molecular Sieve
- Odorless Mineral Spirits
- Offboard Mission Support (Joint Strike Fighter)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The safety of the competitors was ensured by the presence of the Holme Valley and Oldham Mountain Rescue teams.
A team from Oldham Mountain Rescue Team - backed up by Woodhead Mountain Rescue Team - went to help him.