amp;#8221; Rorry Nighttrain East is almost older than dirt (although he has never hit pay dirt with his fertile writing, yet) and he lives and writes on a ranch between the dung piles of Deming & Silver City, New Mexico.
What does OTD stand for?
OTD stands for Older Than Dirt
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of OTD
We have 56 other meanings of OTD in our Acronym Attic
- Off Topic Discussion (forums/newsgroups)
- Offer to Dedicate (California)
- Office of Technology Development
- Office of The Director
- Office of Tourism Development (Maryland)
- Office of Training and Development (various locations)
- Official Test Day (pregnancy)
- Oh, The Drama
- Old Tablers Deutschland (Germany)
- Old Telephone Directories (pulp and paper industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
So not only can you play golf when you're older than dirt, but you don't even have to be able to walk.
Yes, for those of us older than dirt, cowboys were our heroes and every kid worth his salt had a cap pistol.